- IMMERSIVE 3D GAMING SOUND & EXHILARATING GAMEPLAY: Muffled sound will cause bad gaming experience. It’s important for gamer to hear footsteps and distant gunshots from different direction in Fortnight, PUBG or CS: go etc. With high precision magnetic neodymium driver, Cosmic Byte headsets offer a 360-degree soundscape, add a sense of realism to your gaming session and reproduce crystal clear sound.
- FLEXIBLE NOISE CANCELLATION BOOM MIC: Designed for people who suffer from the annoying keyboard noises and other background sound, Cosmic Byte headsets accurately pick up your voice and differentiate between background noise and your voice. With 120° flexible design, easy to adjust mic position at your will and better for game chatting and other application scenarios.
- ERGONOMIC SOFT EARMUFF+ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND+LIGHTWEIGHT: Many people complain that wearing headphones for a long time will hurt their ears. Cosmic Byte headset shape are designed to naturally fit the human head, the earmuff is filled with soft memory foam, and adjustable headband help to fit different people. Made of light material, weight only 0. 95lb,
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY & PLUG AND PLAY: With 3. 5mm jack, compatible with PS4 Xbox One (Older version of Xbox One needs an extra Microsoft adapter, not included), Xbox One S/X, PC, Laptop, Mac, iPad, Tablets, Mobile phone. The USB is to power the RGB led light.
- RELIABLE AFTER-SALE SUPPORT: Your using experience is what we mostly cherish. We will make our greatest effort to take responsibility for your shopping experience. We will be happy to answer any of your questions, we will reply you in 24 hours.
The Budget Underdog that had potential. Well, that's a pretty dramatic title, even for a headphone, so allow me to justify.Chances are, you are in the market for an affordable, quality, stylish and perhaps colorful headphone, for any number of reasons. Gaming, entertainment, video/audio conferencing, or maybe you JUST need a headphone. Whatever the reason maybe, one thing is, as a responsible consumer, or a proud Indian, you are looking for the best bang for buck products. So, you stumbled upon this. The CosmicByte GS430 is indeed, a bang for buck. And no, CB didn't pay me to say any of this, because, well i have my issues with this. But first lets get the pros or things i like about it straight.The headphone has quite good audio quality. It's loud, doesn't crack, good bass but, not as much that I'd have to write about. The wire is braided so that's cool. It has a 3.5mm audio jack and a USB type A for the lights. The in-line control has a volume regulator and a mic on/off switch. Now that that's over, there are some, concerns.The padding, it's soft, but with daily use, say 2 to 3 hours of gaming sessions, or just casual use, the cover will start to shed exposing the cushion inside. And not to mention, it will absorb dust and sweat and oil like a sponge. I have a CosmicByte G4000 that i got in 2020 while for gaming and online classes. It still works fine except for the volume regulator that sometimes gets loose and reduces the volume, and the loudness has gradually dropped. I have to turn my system volume to atleast 50 to 60 to hear something properly compared to the 20 to 30 for the GS430 I'm using right now. And also, the headband is quite flexivle, scarily so. I may be paranoid, but it might break if not carefully handled. And the mic is, yeah, it's not good. Let's see, i use a Tuf F15 2023 laptop and have AI Noise Canceling on and still, i get the noise mostly of the fan and the AC at full blast, but reducing them 1 to 2 levels down too didn't help much. So, mic's a fail according to what is advertised. So passive just means turn stuff down as much as you can and hope for the best.Apart from that, it's still a great deal and a good product. And if you want something better, and have the budget for it, then go for something like a Razer BlackShark or HyperX Cloud Stinger or Core, or if yo really want to, Logitech has a superb armoury of gaming headphones.Well, that's it. Happy shopping and stay safe.
Headphones. Sound is good 😃 for gaming but the mic is not good need to improve😐.....
Good For Gaming,But not for Music. Its a good product if your main motive is gaming but its not for music listeners. Overall buit quality according to price is good. RGB effects are very impressive. IF you are a gamer then go for it.
Headphones. Good sound
Good Quality. By the looks of it, I was doubtful at first. It's clearly an over head headset. It's been almost a month since I purchased and started using it... The quality is also amazing for the price.
Good. Mic is in wrong position
Best heaphones ever. A very useful product for multiple purposes. Sound quality is awesome, mic quality is awesome. I use it of virtual meetings & very happy with it. Cable is strong enough and lengh is also perfect.
Best gaming headphones under 1000. Best gaming headphones under 1000 best for playing bgmi, free fire and listening song who offer you rgb in 1000